What We Do
Full-Service Real Estate
When you decided to list your property with Sell Street, we will handle the sale from start to finish.
As full-service real estate agents, we do everything for you. We advertise the property, complete the paperwork (including listing agreements and closing documents), show it to potential buyers, negotiate with buyers on your behalf, arrange inspections (title search, appraisal, engineering reports) if needed and deal with all legal matters using local real estate attorneys.
When it’s time to close your sale, we will work directly with the title company on your behalf to close the transaction quickly and seamlessly.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-listing activities
- Entering property in multiple listing service
- Property marketing including staging guidance, video, virtual tours, photography, and more.
- Negotiating and evaluating offers
- Reviewing purchase contracts
- Work with inspectors, lenders, and third-parties to maintain closing date
- Review closing documents carefully
- Attend closing with sellers and answer any questions.
Acquiring Real Estate and Deploying Capital
Sell Street is a licensed real estate brokerage and works on behalf of our affiliated holding company, ATS Breakwater Properties LLC to acquire residential, commercial, industrial, extended stay/short-term rentals, and land.
We turn unwanted real estate and investable cash into a secured and steady stream of income for those who appreciate the concept of real estate investment but don’t want the headaches of day-to-day operations.
We would like to put our experience to work for you. For questions about selling with owner financing or becoming a private lender contact us at 321-926-4105.
What type of real estate do we acquire?
- Mixed use
- Extended Stay / Short-Term
- Vacation Rentals
- Land of all kinds
Maintaining, improving, and safeguarding owners and investor financed properties.
We pride ourselves on our higher standards, ethics, and values.
As investors, we understand what other investors expect and demand, and that means when selling with owner financing or lending capital as a private lender, it is crucial that any property, especially underlying property that acts as a security interest for notes and mortgages, is not only correctly and professionally managed, but that the property is continually improved over time thus safeguarding the underlying integrity of the note and mortgage that secures your investment.
Interested in looking at one or more properties currently under management? If so, contact us at 321-926-4105 and we will be happy to impress you.
How do we protect capital?
- Market properties through paid social media placements, multiple listing services, and other websites.
- Find and approve qualified tenants
- Prepare leases and renewals
- Comply with local laws and regulations
- Collect and deposit lease payments
- Property accounting
- Entity management, tax preparation, and filings
- Property maintenance plans and vendor management
- Reduce vacancy rates and improve cashflow
- Handle evictions